n. pl. -gies
1. The capacity for vigorous activity; available power.
2. A feeling of having an adequate or abundant amount of such power.
3. Often energies. an exertion of such power; effort.
4. The habit of vigorous activity; vigour.
5. The ability to act, lead others, or effect things forcefully.
6. Forcefulness of expression.
7. Physics. the capacity to do work. Symbol: E
8. A source of usable power, as fossil fuel or electricity.
1. 22 year old girl (who keeps forgetting she’s not 23).
2. Living with boyfriend; Hugh.
4. Recently started university – another step in my long journey to find “the career”.
5. Interested in photography and a total foodie – so expect pictures and recipes!
8kg 11kg to lose; no cheating, no slacking.
I’ve started this blog to track my progress and to keep me on track during the 12WBT.
I’m keen to share this journey, so say hello some time!